Headwaters Tourism is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who oversee the strategic direction of the organization. The Board includes representation from our partner municipalities and tourism industry stakeholders.
Headwaters Tourism – Board of Directors
- Councillor John Brennan – Town of Erin
- Bill Gillam – Board Chair – Town of Shelburne (Economic Development Committee)
- Lisa Johnson – Board Secretary/Treasurer (BDO Canada)
- Katrina Lemire – Business, Tourism & Culture Coordinator, Town of Orangeville (ex-officio)
- Carol Maitland – Economic Development/Marketing Coordinator, Town of Shelburne (ex-officio)
- Councillor Sharon Martin – Town of Mono
- Ross Millar – Board Vice-Chair – Chair, Headwaters Equine Leadership Group (RAM Rodeo Tour)
- Robyn Mulder – Economic Development Officer, Town of Erin (ex-officio)
- Sandy Camplin – Acting Chair, Nature & Leisure Committee (Credit Valley Conservation)
- Sonya Pritchard – CAO, Dufferin County (ex-officio)
- Mayor Laura Ryan – Town of Mono (Dufferin County representative)
- Alison Scheel – Chair, Festivals & Events Committee (Orangeville BIA)
Tourism industry stakeholders who are interested in working with Headwaters Tourism at a Board or committee level are invited to contact the Tourism Association directly at 519-942-0314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.