Periodically, there are opportunities to join our team of professionals at Headwaters Tourism in either a staff or freelance contract capacity. These opportunities will be posted on this page. Be sure to sign up for our industry newsletter to be the first to find out about these opportunities.
Headwaters Tourism is the multi award-winning destination marketing organization representing the rural Headwaters region of Ontario and providing tourism services on behalf of the regional tourism industry and on behalf of the municipal partners in Dufferin County and the Towns of Caledon, Mono, Shelburne & Erin. Through innovation and vision, Headwaters Tourism has become a provincial and national leader in tourism destination marketing and management and is raising the bar for rural tourism development.
SUMMER 2018 STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Headwaters Tourism is seeking dynamic, enterprising and committed students to join our team this summer and help us spread the word about the Headwaters region.
Deadline for applications: April 12, 2018
Send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to qualify for any of these student positions, applicants must be 15-30 years old and returning to school in the fall of 2018.
- 2018 – student videographer
- 2018 – student multi-media production assistant
- 2018 – database administrator
- 2018 – student photographer
- Central Counties Tourism is seeking a Regional Field Consultant for the Headwaters Region. Email applications no later Monday, April 16th, 2018 at 4pm. Read the full job description.
- The Dufferin Board of Trade is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer – Summer Student. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 12th, 2018. For more details, click here.